B&B Organics Atthur Kichili samba is a traditional variety of rice. It contains calcium and iron. It is ideal for South Indian meals. It prevents diabetes. It strengthens muscles.
- AthurKichili Samba is known for its origin and a traditional rice variety that contains a medium glycemic index and suitable for diabetics.
- The grain resembles citrus fruit called Kitchili (orange hues).
- This has a unique flavour that enhances the taste of sambar or curry when consumed together.
- Kichili samba rice is among the lesser-known rice varieties that hold extensive health benefits. Mainly people use it as a substitute for white rice.
- Highly suitable for diabetic patients
- Good for the skin
- Strengthens the bones and muscles
Weight & dimensions